- Written by Garry
- Created: 17 June 2011
I’ve been memed again. Jess has sent me a “one lovely blog” award.
The "rules" are:
1. Choose five other people who deserve this award and pass it on.
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Let the people you gave the award to know.
4. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Now I’m really in a pickle. I have to find a combination of sentiments that can, while retaining my trademark aloof disinterest, convey both how grateful I am to be considered for this award and also the extent to which Cum Tacent Clament is way too cool for internet chain letters.
Also, apparently I’m supposed to write seven things about myself. So here we go:
1. I am extremely grateful to have received this award, even though my blog has nothing to do with child rearing, botanic photography or hipster book reviews.
2. I am way too cool for internet memes.
3. I am of the opinion that, while there are a myriad of adjectives that might be applied to this blog, “lovely” probably isn’t one of them.
4. Sometimes I dress all in green and wander the night, fighting crime and planting horseradishes.
5. I am afraid of sopranos
6. I like self referential sentences, such as this one.
7. There is no way on God’s Earth that I am passing this on to five other people.
I think that about covers it. Make of that what you will.
Garry with 2 Rs